First, Be Familiar with Joining a Zoom Meeting
Click link below if you need to get familiar with joining a Zoom meeting.
Hosting -- Specific Topics
ALL Drexel students, professional staff, instructors, and faculty have a Drexel Pro Zoom account and can host their own Zoom meetings.
- Zoom -- Managing Users, Privacy, and Security Measures
- Zoom -- Adding Co-Hosts or Alternate Hosts
- Zoom -- Claim Host Role during a Meeting
- Zoom -- Click your own Zoom Link and Enter as Host or Drexel Account
- Zoom -- Group Work or Breakout Rooms
- Zoom -- iPad, iPhone, iOS, or Android Screen Share
- Zoom -- Login or Registration or Redirect Issues
- Zoom -- Post Your Photo (see below)
- Zoom -- Mute All or Unmute All, Manage Large Classes or Events
- Only hosts can Mute/Unmute All.
- Zoom -- Recording
- Zoom -- Scheduling
- At meeting time, go to Drexel Zoom at https://drexel.zoom.us > Sign In Standard > login > Meetings > click your scheduled meeting.
- See Joining a Zoom Meeting section above for help with audio or screen sharing.
- Zoom -- Waiting Room to Manage Office Hours Attendance
- Zoom -- Unscheduled Zoom Meeting (follow below instructions)
- Visit https://drexel.zoom.us > Sign In Standard > login > HOST A MEETING > With Video Off (or On, your choice) > Enter name and email (if prompted) > Join With Computer Audio.
- Zoom -- 2nd Webcam and Writing
Additional Helpful Info:
- Drexel VCAP's page on Zoom
Table of Contents for Sharing Links to Specific Sections Above