The following are information & how-to resources for Drexel CCI staff if they need to work from home.
If you need any assistance:
- For all general technical questions, email email@example.com .
- For questions related to Blackboard (Bb) Learn, reach out instead to Mike Galloway, CCI Tech Svcs Mng, at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- The above contacts are for Drexel College of Computing & Informatics (CCI) faculty, instructors, professional staff, and students ONLY!
Note: The left panel can be expanded for more resources. Also, some links on some pages when clicked will expand to show more resources on a webpage.
Check Telephone Voicemail Off-Campus
And other voicemail-related tasks.
Remotely connect to the Drexel network to access any online resources that only work on Drexel's network.
Access Drexel E-mail Off-Campus
If you need to check email from a personal computer. This is a secure way to do this.
Zoom and Bb Collaborate Ultra for Virtual Meetings and Classes
- Zoom - Usable but less suited for use with Bb Learn course sections. Ideal for every other type of meeting.
- Bb Collaborate Ultra - More suited for virtual meetings, office hours, and classes with Bb Learn course sections.
- Need HIPAA compliant methods of meeting remotely or virtually?
- Try Zoom HIPAA Private Mode.
- See Zoom -- HIPAA Private Mode